Re: gtk2-perl / easily accessing objects properties

Found it isdigit() is not very reliable :-(
replaced it with regex in CVS.
Hopefully it wrks with 5.6 too.

/göran

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:46:42PM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
On another note:
the test scripts does not work at all for me.
Are they broken generally or is it just my environment?
Pasted a sample of failure below.

[...]
I will experiment and try to get back to you - my only idea is that
if the widget fails to compile the system may fail.
When did you run the test last? I have committed several changes to
Gtk2::Test lately so does it still fail?
There is a 'verbose' arg so that you can run 'perl t/041_Gtk2_Window.t
2' and
see more of what is going on.

It all seems to work on my Perl (5.6.1) so I don't understand.