gtk2-perl / memory management

Hi,

I've posted a mail on that list with subject "the documentation
about memory management" on "12 Nov 2002 22:56:10 +0100" but it's
apparently still not distributed. It said that:

-=-=---=-=---=-=---=-=---=-=--
I've commited in the CVS the following in docs/memory. The list
at the end of the document should contain most of the stuff, but
probably not the whole. We should probably enlarge this list when
new methods are added.

This document explains how memory management works in Gtk2-Perl,
and how to not create memory leaks in your programs.

Then I had pasted the document; since this document has lines
longer than 80 chars, maybe that's why it wasn't distributed, so
I'm not gonna do it again; instead, please open the file from the
CVS, or browse the initial message which, surprisingly, do appear
in the archives at:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2002-November/msg00048.html

Thanks,

--