Re: TreeItem Drag and Drop...

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 13:53, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
Hi, I haven't tried any of this but AFAIK Gtk::List has been deprecated
for a long time and GtkCList is preferred. Of course all this changes
with gtk2 and you should use a GtkTreeView instead.

I am using a CList. Also I'm dragning from the CList to the Tree. I
think this may be part of the reason why I havn't had success getting
answers back because of the confusion of where I'm dragging from and
where I dragging to.. thanks for the help though

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey monkey homeip net        D).