Gtk::Editor ?

hi,

I'm new to the list and i'm just playing yet.. so I have some questions i.e :

I want to make something like Editor so it have to inherit Gtk::Text, but on the other hand It have to
include
Notebook + HBox + Text + VScrollbar.. currently I made it so that it inherits Gtk::Window, but on the other
hand I may want it to be avalailable for inclusion in other Windows, so it must probably have to inherit
Notebook not Window ? What u will say about this ?

Next questions is that I will probably want when someone call a Text method it to be handled by $$self{_text}
(where is Gtk::Text object stored) not by Gtk::Window.. i.e. my @ISA = (Gtk::Window Exporter) ?
Do I have to include Gtk::Text in @ISA or to do special handling ?
(i know this is more OO question but in general how Gtk should be subclassed)

ooops i forgot the most important thing :"), I'm doing this as Gtk::Editor ...

Other related questions :
Does anyone know a module/algorithm for coloring-Perl code ?
Does anyone know a module/algorithm for TAB-completion as some IDE's are doing it ?

raptor unacs bg