Re: more questions :)

Hi Lanzz,

2. how can i connect to signals on CList rows or cells? i need to do something
on doubleclick on a row/cell, but i cannot get any widget for a row or a cell.
judging from C headers, a cell should be able to be of type GTK_CELL_WIDGET,
but i could not find any way to set it to a widget, even from C.

I seem to remember some discussion on this on the list
recently. However what I do (more or less) is:

sub displayEvent {
  my $list = shift;
  my $event = shift;

  if ($event->{'type'} eq '2button_press') {
    (my $row, my $col) = $list->get_selection_info($event->{'x'}, $event->{'y'});

$list->signal_connect('key_press_event', \&displayEvent);

This tells me where it happened and I can work from there.

Gavin
--
http://emptytreeseedy.sf.net/