Re: Re2: About i18n in glade2perl

Hi Vladimir,

"Vladimir V. Markevich" wrote:

[...]
Past a week work, I find some ugly issue, here the patch
[...patch snipped...]
As you can see, I just replace join function, with char by char concatinate
cycles. It's slower than join, but it working! :)
Any suggestion about, so strange Perl behaviour?
Did you find anything else about this problem with join() in perl 5.6.1?
I guess that newer versions have fixed join() but perhaps we should

Regards, Dermot

PS I have just uploaded perl module Glade-Perl-0.60.tar.gz to CPAN
    ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/CPAN/modules/by-module/Glade/

but please use your local mirror
    (see ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/CPAN/MIRRORED.BY)

Until it is mirrored around the world, tarballs and RPMs are available
on the Glade-Perl website.
    http://www.glade.perl.connectfree.co.uk

I would appreciate any comments about I18N in the new version.