How I can stop the select_row signal in clist

On 27 Feb 2002, Mark Stratman wrote:

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to prevent users from selecting
from the list?

Yes you understand right.

Your solution was right, thank you very well. But I have problem with
way to set sensitive agian, because I use pull down menu from button_press_event.
If I used sensitive(0), no signal_handler was called and no sensitive(1)
called too. Menu trick is not in my previouse attachment, but it is in my
programm, and used not only to permit or restrict selection in clist.

In ths case of working signal_emit_stop_by_name() it's very simple to do.

Thank you for your advise.

Any suggestion, please.

If so, call the sensitive() method with a false value.
$clist->sensitive(0); # should do it.

To enable selection again: $clist->sensitive(1);