State of Gnome-DB?

Hello,

One of the widgets in the Gnome-DB set is a "data-bound grid" which is
bringing to my mind a table in which each cell is linked to a DBI call.
However, the generated SIGS and UI files contain nothing special about this
widget other than it being a scrolled-window. Gtk::reference,Gtk::objects add
Gnome::reference don't appear to have anything either. I remember calling
glade2perl once with the 2nd option set to '4' which I think printed something
to the effect that Gnome-DB was not implemented yet, but it doesn't print that
now.

So I'm wondering what the state of this implementation is, and if implemented,
where I might find an example or two.

Thanks!