Re: Modules and PostgreSQL

Not a big deal.  Just sometimes people get frustrated with offtopic
posts,  particularly those seeking assistance.

Glad you got it fixed though.  Thanks for replying back. ;-)

--
Robert G. Werner
rwerner mail microbsys com

Hear about the young Chinese woman who just won the lottery?
One fortunate cookie...