Re: Mozilla 1.0 patch

Many projects are resting since the bubble burst.
Sometimes I wonder how much work on projects like this
were done on company time?  I had been hoping for some
sort of homebrew renaissance after so many intelligent
people found themselves out of intellectual work.

But, this is a good project.  It will come back.

But but, for all of you who wish to see some activity.
 Post some code :)  As I have heard before, vote with
your code!

     andy
     http://www.geocities.com/critter_75075/

--- forix <forix eircom net> wrote:
I wouldn't like to see gtk-perl "dead",  it's just
"resting" ? =)
Hopefully someone will pickup development sometime.