Gtk-Perl build failed

Hi. I installed Gtk-Perl on Red Hat Linux 7.3 but
discovered problems. Certain things couldn't find
certain files and some programs like CDEmu:
http://themes.freshmeat.net/releases/91677/
segfaulted. So I tried to install Gtk-Perl on a
Mandrake 8.2 system and the build failed..
I saved the build output to some documents:
$ perl Makefile.PL --without-gnomeprint gives:
http://www.rit.edu/~cbw8398/gtk-perl.without-gnomeprint
and
$ make gives:
http://www.rit.edu/~cbw8398/gtk-perl.make.2
The entire build log without the error message:
http://www.rit.edu/~cbw8398/gtk-perl.make
What's wrong? What commands should I run that will
tell more useful information about the system?
Thanks,
Chris Williams