Re: help with a script
- From: Paul Rech <rechpj bitstream net>
- To: Derek Wueppelmann <monkey monkey homeip net>
- Cc: perl gtk list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: help with a script
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:59:45 -0500
Derek Wueppelmann wrote:
On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 16:39, Paul Rech wrote:
I want to write an app in perl-gtk and I'm just starting out learning
the GTK part.
Can someone tell me how to close a window without closing the whole program?
If you want to still access the window you can try the
method which, I believe should hide the window from view but still keep
it around so you can manipulate the data held within it. Does this help?
Not being very smart, I have to try things and then see what happens.
Thanks, I'll let you know if that is what I'm looking for.
] [Thread Prev