Re: help with a script

Derek Wueppelmann wrote:

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 16:39, Paul Rech wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to write an app in perl-gtk and I'm just starting out learning the GTK part.

Can someone tell me how to close a window without closing the whole program?

If you want to still access the window you can try the
$window->hide();

method which, I believe should hide the window from view but still keep
it around so you can manipulate the data held within it. Does this help?

Not being very smart, I have to try things and then see what happens.
Thanks, I'll let you know if that is what I'm looking for.

Paul R