XmHTML-Bindings

Hi.

I searching for sources, that show me the usage of the XmHMTL-Bindings for
Perl.
The sample-file (included in distro) is far from complete and didn't show the
important features like the functions or ways to set the pictures inside an
html-doc or changing general attributes of the XmHTML-Widget.

Knows anybody some specific URL's where I can found more informations or
samples ?
My try, to examine the C-sourcefiles, is failed -> a problem of me is the
conversion of type-boundes C-structures to Perl-Values.
My next try, to find any resource about XmHTML in net, results NIL.

In short word: help!

Thanx