RE: problem with entry box changed event

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the response.
I don't have text in ComboBoxDialog entry within Glade.

I tried the below.  The $data is empty each time.

Actually, what I just tried is commenting out the line as you suggested and
did a stack backtrace in the debugger.  When commenting out the line, the
on_ComboBoxDialog_changed gets called once from Gtk->main when I actually do
a change within the Dialog box.

When I uncomment out the line, the on_ComboBoxDialog_changed gets executed
twice.  The first time it is referenced from
$dialogForm->{'physRouteEntry'}->set_text( $Selection )  within routine
on_X_clicked and the second time it is referenced from the same exact line
of $dialogForm->{'physRouteEntry'}->set_text( $Selection )
In both calls, the $Selection is the same value.

Seems strange but it looks as if a set_text may copy the $Selection value
into the combo box twice, hence executing the changed callback twice.

Tommy