Re: Problem with CTree

On 11/14/01 Liviu BURCUSEL wrote:
My window app contains just a CTree and several buttons. Everithing went
just ok till today when I aded to this window a menubar. Now everytime I
click on an item in CTree the following message appears: "Gtk-CRITICAL
**: file gtkctree.c: line 4893 (gtk_ctree_node_get_text): assertion
`node != NULL' failed.". I didn't modified any of my sources except the
Glade generated ones.

What is wrong ?

Since many other people have built windows with a menubar and CTree in
them, you should consider posting a test case (preferably small)
that show the problem you got.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better