Re: Do selections work?

On 03/22/01 Christian Borup wrote:
I wanted to play around with selections a bit, but I had very little
In fact the sample ( doesn't even compile.
So I just wondered, have anyone ever used selections from perl.

I'm running perl 5.6.0 and the anoncvs version of gnome-perl (one hour

The sample dated back from the Gtk 1.0 days: it worked at that time:-)
I have updated it now to use the new selection interface added in
Gtk 1.2.

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better