lotsa changes in cvs

Hi dudes.
In the past few days I committed lots of new features. fixes
and improvements to cvs. I'd like to make a new release real
soon, so I'd appreciate if you all could try out the cvs version
and report any possible problem you get with existing
applications. I spotted a few typos I made and tested with
a lot of applications, but the more eyes, the better:-)

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better