Re: Multithreading

On 06/28/01 Mikko Lipasti wrote:
The Gtk-Perl tarball includes a sample program in Gtk/samples/thread.pl.

The tarballs I compiled seem to be lacking that file. Is that a symptom
of something, or simply bad luck w/ broken packages? Either way, would
anyone be so kind to attach me a copy?

Sorry, I didn't include it in the MANIFEST file.
It's attached to this mail since it's so small. Note that it's available
also from the cvs repository at cvs.gnome.org (module gnome-perl).

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better