Re: How to Add a Keyboard Accelarator to a Button

I have a button in one of my dialogs and I want it to have a keyboard
accelarator. I.e: I want one of its letters to be underlined, and if the
user presses Alt+[Letter] or whatever is the GNOME convention, it will be
pressed automagically.

my $button = Gtk::Button->new('_Whatever');

... and this makes W as shortcut ...

I tried it. It does not work. All I get is a button that displays the
string "_Whatever", with an underscore at the beginning.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

What version of GtkPerl are you using ... 'cause that way works for
me. I'm using GtkPerl 0.7006

Liviu