Re: can't link GtkHTML with gnomecanvaspixbuf

Hi there ...

If I want to build the current Gtk-Perl CVS snapshot
it will fail when linking the HTML.so with -lgnomecanvaspixbuf

ld says that it can't find the lib, but that can't be true, because
I have both libart2 and libart-dev installed ...

I fixed it .... I installed a -dev package ...

--
with friendly regards....
        jens luedicke <jens irs-net com>

PMC - Perl Mail Client
    http://www.irs-net.com/
    wget it: wget -m -nH ftp://ftp.irs-net.com/pmc

Bush jr: FOAD ... perversion of justice ...
--
If's Beste Freundin: Else