Announce: Update to Gtk-Perl tutorial

Hello everyone.  After much hard work and even harder goofing off, I have
finally updated my tutorial.  The biggest change is that I am now using
DocBook SGML (with some changes to stylesheets so that it looks similar to
how it did earlier).  I have also added the much requested ability to
download the tutorial as a PDF or Postscript file.  To do so, go to:

    http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/download/

As mentioned in my last email, I've not yet managed to get my screenshots
in the PDF and Postscript files, but other than that they look pretty
good.

And finally, I've incorporated several of the fixes that have been sent in
by altert readers.  Thanks a lot for your support.

--
Stephen Wilhelm
    See my Gtk-Perl Tutorial: