Re: gtk for windows

On 01/11/01 Sergey Puschin wrote:
On 01/08/01 vandana wrote:
      Can perl-gtk be run on windows ? I've designed an application
using gtk-perl to run on linux.Can this same code run on windows ?

Some work has been done by the guy who ported Gtk to win32.

Where can I see the results of this work?
[...]
where can I get this patches if they exists?

You may ask Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> or hans breuer org that claims
to have ported it (but that his microsoft compiler crashed) ...
Check the archive of the gimpwin-dev at:
        http://www.egroups.com/messages/gimpwin-dev/1107

Thanks,
        lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better