From: Dave Carrigan
Subject: A couple of small bugs + patches
Date: 28 Feb 2001 09:18:04 -0800

I found a couple of small problems in 0.7005:

 - Gtk::OptionMenu->get_menu returns a Gtk::Widget instead of a
   Gtk::OptionMenu->Gtk::Menu.

 - Gtk::Menu->get_active returns a Gtk::Widget instead of a
   Gtk::Menu->Gtk::MenuItem.

 I believe that the attached patch corrects this, but since I'm pretty
 new to the code, I could have done the wrong thing.

--
Charlie Schmidt - <ishamael themes org>