CTree behaviour and look'n feel

hi,

When adding nodes to a gtk_ctree, every root node seens to be interconnected
as a subnode of a main node (root node).
Using line_style 'solid' or 'dotted'.

This makes sense if you imagine each root node as a subitem of a "main root node".

OTOH, on some applications, this doesn't make much sense.
So, what I want to know is, can supress the line connecting the root nodes to the
top ("main root node") without suppressing the lines connecting the subitems?

I don't want to disable the line_style (to 'none').

I am not sure if this is configurable or it is just the way gtk_ctree behaves.

Regards,

Raul Dias