Re: Problems with Gtk::Text and set_pointer and Text widget questions
- From: Michel Blanc <mblanc erasme org>
- To: "Fannin, David P." <dpf umr edu>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problems with Gtk::Text and set_pointer and Text widget questions
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:43:50 +0200
"Fannin, David P." a écrit :
I was able to get this to work with version 0.7006. I also suggest changing
your button_press_event routine to use $widget->get_length rather than
$text->get_length. It makes the routine usable if you have more than one
I hope that helps!
I tried with 0.7008, and it didn't work. I will try to install 0.7006 to
check, but I don't want to mess too much with my Gtk install. I'll try
on a blank machine.
Does the "set_point" works ?
Could you send me a piece of code that works so I could try it on 0.7008
Thanks a lot,
Centre Multimédia Erasme/Parc d'activités innovantes
69930 Saint Clément-les-places
Tel : +33-(0)4-74-70-68-40 / Fax : +33-(0)4-74-70-68-40
] [Thread Prev