Re: Gtk-Perl-7.0007 7.0008 error

From pjlc zip net Thu Aug  2 19:03:12 2001

#  Etienne Grossmann wrote:

#  >   Hello,
#  >
#  > Question :
#  >
#  >   Did you 'make' successfully in the Gtk-Perl-0.700[78]
#  >   directory and did you build the GdkImlib module before attempting to
#  >   compile the Gnome module?
#  >
#  Hello.... about the 'make' question, the answer is no... cause I get the
#  error that I describe in last email... and GdkImLib module is already
#  installed... and I still get the same error in 'make' for Gnome module...

  GdkImlib is installed, but not Gtk?

  From INSTALL :
  *** NOTE *** : GdkImlib MUST be compiled and installed BEFORE Gnome
                 support may be installed. Please make sure you install
                 GdkImlib first to make sure your Gnome support gets
                 installed correctly.

  Etienne