Re: Signal attach to GtkOptionMenu

/--- On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 07:43:03PM +0100, Paolo Molaro wrote:
| >   I have tried to attach a "clicked" signal handler to a
| > GtkOptionMenu object,  but it  does not seem  to be  called. Enter
| > and
| > Leave signal handlers works fine.
|
| It's quite possible the clicked signal doesn't get emitted at
| all for the optionmenu widget: it is a button, but works quite
| differently. Maybe the pressed signal is emitted, or you may
| try connecting to the button-press-event...
\---

I  have  got  a problem  with  this:  If  I  attach something  to  the
button-press,  then it  is emitted  when the  popup window  created. I
need to  attach signal to the  event when the selection  is chosen, so
the popup window is closed. Is there any way to do it with glade?

dLux
--
                     (dlux dlux hu, http://www.dlux.hu)