Re: more problems make-ing gtk-perl

Hmm. I have Mandrake 7.0. Also, recently installed Helix Gnome. Would this be
it?

thanks v much

dave

On Tue, 05 Sep 2000, you wrote:

It sounds like there is a version conflict between your version of
gtkperl and the version of gnomeui library on your system.  What
distribution are you building this on?  (Redhat has a history of
distributing perl broken for easy module use -- 6.0 and 6.1 were fine,
but I have heard tales that the problem returned with 6.2, and gave it
a miss (fingers crossed hoping for 7.0 here))

Hope to be of some help.