From: "Bakki Kudva" <bakki navaco com>
To: <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 10:31 AM
Subject: where is Gnome.pm?

I installed Gnome using CPAN module but when done I don't see a Gnome.pm
in site_perl. The sample scripts which use Gnome don't run. All I get is
Gtk.pm. I was trying to run the script from the tutorial. I have looked
on the archived list and the web site but don't see anything
specifically mentioned about this. can some one please help?

bakki
--
      _ _
 .-. |M|S| Bakki Kudva