Re: [gtk-osx-users] Newer macOS version (12.0) than being linked (11.0)

Le 14 janv. 2022 à 22:23, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> a écrit :

Pascal,

I happened to have started looking into this yesterday; I can reproduce the issue. shared-mime-info is
currently installed only on the stable branch and the only target that depends on it is devhelp-gtk3.
Installing it and making sure that XDG_DATA_DIRS includes $PREFIX/share didn't prevent the complaint about
not being able to handle the SVG file. At that point I ran out of time. I'll get back to it today or
tomorrow.

Thanks John, please don't be too much in a hurry for that ;-)

In the meanwhile, I'll take the opportunity to improve my proposal for LibXML2 configuration patch.

Pascal.
https://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr