Re: [gtk-osx-users] Building GTK 2 on apple silicon

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 10:41 AM Gabriele Greco <gabrielegreco gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to build gtk+2 on apple silicon but I have a small problem in the bootstrap stage:

The itstool download site seems broken (401 on download) and I cannot find alternative download locations for:

... probably no action will be needed. I wrote to the maintainer of itstool that he is looking at the problem (he recently moved itstool to gitlab).

--
Bye,
 Gabry