Re: [gtk-osx-users] moduleset gtk-osx-gtkmm

On Sep 26, 2021, at 2:03 PM, Jim Charlton <charltn gmail com> wrote:

HI JOhn:

I was trying to install gtk on Big Sur and I got gtk-osx-gtk3 installed OK using jhbuild.  But I need the gtk-osx-gtkmm3 module  and it no longer seems to be available in modulesets-stable.

Can you give me a hint on how to get gtkmm?

Many thanks

jim...

Please use the mailing list for support requests instead of mailing me directly. I've cc'd it for your convenience, you'll need to subscribe to post.

I removed the gtk-osx-gtkmm3 meta-module served no useful purpose. Just add gtkmm3 to your modules list and it will pull in the other dependencies.