Re: [gtk-osx-users] right mouse with trackpad

On Nov 16, 2021, at 3:41 PM, Paul Emsley via gtk-osx-users-list <gtk-osx-users-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to simulate right mouse click and drag using a trackpad? (I want to do this in a GtkGLArea)

Thanks,

Paul.

(is this the right place to ask? If not, where should I go?)

Not really the right place, that's a basic how-do-I-use-my-mac question for your favorite web search engine.
Google returns 478 thousand responses for "macos trackpad click-and-drag".

FWIW I usually click hard with my thumb and use my index finger to drag. Works for both selection and DnD.