[gtk-osx-users] Running apps out of jhbuild shell

Since the latest build I made of GTK 3 I'm not able to reliably run apps outside the "jhbuild shell", every app (both compiled with jhbuild IE, glade, or self build) complains about this:

(<unknown>:533): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 10:40:37.808: No GSettings schemas are installed on the system

... as soon as I try to open certain widgets (for example the file chooser).

There is a particular environment variable that I have to preserve to make this work?

--
Bye,
 Gabry