Re: [gtk-osx-users] Errors during gtk3-launcher.sh execution.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Pascal <p p14 orange fr> wrote:

Hello John,

Le 27 janv. 2020 à 21:56, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> a écrit :

Pascal,

Yes, the default is Zsh, but if you're upgrading from an earlier MacOS I think it's supposed to stay on
bash unless you overtly change it. It certainly has for me. What's returned by `sudo ls /var/select/sh`?

% ls -l /var/select/sh
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel     9B 24 oct 05:04 /var/select/sh@ -> /bin/bash

HTH, Pascal.
https://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

Well, that's interesting. I guess you'll have to instrument the erroring if statements to see why it's
complaining: If it's bash it's not likely to be the -o.