Re: [gtk-osx-users] macOS 10.15.x and notarizing

Tom,

Not as far as I know.

Microsoft is heading down the same path and DigiCert wants $475 for a certificate
https://www.digicert.com/code-signing/microsoft-authenticode.htm, though there are cheaper alternatives,
https://comodosslstore.com/codesigning.aspx costs less than Apple.

On Oct 10, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Tom Schoonjans <tom schoonjans me com> wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a way to get free signing certificates from Apple? I do not feel like paying Apple 99 USD/year for
signing my free and open source releases that generate no income for me :-(

Thanks,

Tom