Re: [gtk-osx-users] Bundling icon theme problem

On Mar 5, 2017, at 10:00 AM, Jiří Techet <techet gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

there seem to have been some changes in the code related to icon bundling. In the past I used to copy the
theme under

$PREFIX/share/icons

and use

<icon-theme icons="all">
  Faience
</icon-theme>

inside the bundle. This doesn't work now and I get the following error when running the bundler:

ValueError: The source path Faience must be absolute or use one of the predefined macros ${project},
${prefix}, ${prefix:*}, ${env:*}, or ${pkg:*:*}

When I change the value inside the <icon-theme> element to

<icon-theme icons="all">
  {$prefix}/share/icons/Faience
</icon-theme>

the bundler runs fine but doesn't copy the theme inside the resulting bundle.

Am I missing something?

No, I think that I made some incorrect assumptions about the structure of themes when I refactored the
bundler code in December. I'll have to rework it to recurse into directories and get all of the pieces.