[gtk-osx-users] About deprecations

Every time I run my GTK+2 (2.24.X quartz built with jhbuild not more than 2 months ago) from terminal I get the following warning:

*** WARNING: Method userSpaceScaleFactor in class NSView is deprecated on 10.7 and later. It should not be used in new applications. Use convertRectToBacking: instead.

AFAIK the problem is in gdk/quartz/gdkscreen-quartz.c, and is present also in current GIT (all branches), there are plans to replace this with the suggested method or there are compatibilities issues with older OSX versions in that way?

--
Bye,
 Gabry