[gtk-osx-users] Menu item selection problem on GTK 3

Hi,

when playing with GTK 3 I noticed there's an issue with menus - when a menu is shown, individual GtkMenuItems don't get highlighted when hovering the mouse over them and nothing happens when the item is clicked. Interestingly this happens only when moving the mouse pointer from the top of the menu towards bottom - when the mouse reaches the menu from the bottom and goes towards top, everything works correctly.

I've tried several GTK 3 versions - tried to bisect the problem but I get this issue already for 3.14. Is this a known bug? I can report it as a GTK bug I'm just wondering if this isn't a known bug as it's a quite serious usability issue so I'd expect this has already been reported. Or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Jiri