From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 4:01 PM
To: Miroslav Rajcic
Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Crash issue

On Jan 17, 2016, at 9:18 PM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:

Hi John,

NoteCase Pro is my app.
The issue with debugging is that it works fine here, but it crashes on users PC.
User may not be technical person, but he took the trouble to send crash log with his description.

I am not familiar with Apple development in detail (Cocoa framework), but the facts are:
- my code uses plain GTK/GtkSourceView calls
- the only Apple-custom code is the integration with Finder (support to open document from Finder) as described on GTK-OSX wiki pages
- GTK used is the one built by jhbuild, I see no issues here
- in my Makefile, I only link against libs returned by "pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0 glib-2.0 gthread-2.0 gio-2.0  gtksourceview-2.0 gtk-mac-integration" result

So I am not sure where Cocoa could come into play here.

Me either, but you can clearly see that that's what the stack trace shows. Presumably the user sent you the crash report, which has a lot more information in it besides the stack trace. I can only suggest that you study this for clues.