From: Christoph Reiter <reiter christoph gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:51 PM
To: Miroslav Rajcic
Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Issue with building GTK2.x for "modulesets" set (librsvg)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:
OK, I opened shell and installed gobject-introspection package through
jhbuild.

After exiting shell and repeating the configure phase for librsvg, configure
run successfully, but the build failed with:

Just a wild guess: maybe try to rebuild gdk-pixbuf again now that
gobject-introspection is installed