Re: [gtk-osx-users] Removal of pango modules

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 7:21 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:
ISTM the last option, running create_pango_setup() iff the modules are present, is the correct behavior.
I'm no more enthusiastic about version dependent checks in bundler than I am in configure scripts: They
should be a last resort only if there's no better way. BTW, that doesn't mean I don't get lazy and use
them... I guess we need to add an "optional" attribute of some sort to binary and data elements so that the
bundler won't error if it doesn't find them.

Sounds good. I'll have a look tomorrow.