[gtk-osx-users] 回复: Failure about th e building for the gtk

Hi,John,
Thank you  for your reply.I try to establish the folder ".local" in the directry /Users/kevin/ manually.However,the system reply that "the folder's name which begins with "."is conserved by the system. "

Is this the problem,which makes the failure of the building?

Yours!

John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> 于 2015年10月29日, 星期四, 上午 7:00 写道: