Re: [gtk-osx-users] VoiceOver Support

On Jan 15, 2015, at 2:04 PM, Joshua Pettus <jshpettus gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

On a couple of occasions Xboard has been requested to have voice over support.  Is there any implementation
of this for GTK apps?   From what I have seen from other ones, and the online documentation, it doesn’t
look like it. As of now the menubar reads, but there is no support with the various in-window items.

No. Gnome has its own screen-reader program called IIRC Orca. You’d have to set that up in your application
bundle somehow. I’ve no experience with a11y and don’t even know where to start.