Re: [gtk-osx-users] CoreAnimation: warning, deleted thread with uncommitted CATransaction.

Thanks John for this pointer.

Yes I did it with the respect of this since the beginning.
Seems to me that it is more a new Quartz backend concern as It was working with MacOS 10.9 / XCode 6.

With GDB, I found that the all the code of my thread is executed (GTK window with a cairo surface with some
drawings) but nothing is displayed. When my thread terminated then the warning appear and the window is
displayed.

So now I create the window before execution of my thread. Actually, the main thing is to display the window
before with gtk_widget_show_all.
And then no more CoreAnimation: warning.

Though the window is displayed, it is not needed by all threads but it's a minor drawback.

Thanks for all and happy new year, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr