[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Obsolete/unused stuff in gtk-osx-build

Phil has a pull request in wherein he updates setup-from-git.sh. It’s broken, and probably has been for a
long time, leading me to conclude that it’s probably not used by anyone. I’m inclined to remove it instead.

The same goes for all of the universal-build and framework-build stuff. Neither ever worked, and neither has
been actively maintained for a very long time.

Any objections?