Re: [gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Building gnucash on OS X 10.10 - Finally Success

On Apr 16, 2015, at 5:19 AM, Thinus Pollard <thinus pollard co za> wrote:

<snip>

Hi John

The latest changes to the modules file did the trick, it builds cleanly on 10.10 (except for the known
issues with libsoup and gwenhywfar.

I have successfully created a bundle as well.

Now on to the next issue ;)

OSX integration seems to be broken. The menubar is stuck in the GnuCash window, i.e. not using the menubar
at the top of the osx desktop. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

It's not something you're doing wrong. There's a commit, 46f7551, that is in the 2.6.6 bundles but not in the
tarballs; it makes the changes in library and include names required by gtk-mac-integration commit cb6d65f9.