Re: [gtk-osx-users] "jhbuild bootstrap" error when installing perl-xml-parser

John you ere correct, I had an INSTALL_BASE i my environment. I removed that and the bootstrap was
successful. Now when I try to run the "jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap” it complains that the python
libxml module isn’t installed. I am assuming that this is referring to the system python, and not something
that was built during the osx-gtk install. I have tried to install the libxml module on my system several
different ways, but each time it fails during compilation with errors and warnings. I’m on 10.10.3 BTW.

Thanks, Scott