[gtk-osx-users] fullscreen goes to the wrong monitor

Hi,

It has been reported that our app may go fullscreen on the "wrong"
monitor. That is, not necessarily the display where the window was prior
to going fullscreen.

Is this behaviour expected? Known? Is there a workaround we can use?
I've been told that the window goes fullscreen on the "primary" display
(ie: the LCD on a laptop), no matter where the secondary displays are
placed relative to it (left, right, above or below).

You can find a very simple test window with a "fullscreen" button here:
http://xpra.org/trac/browser/xpra/trunk/src/tests/xpra/test_apps/test_window_maximize.py
This works fine on all other platforms I've tested (many Linuxes, win32,
etc)
I am unable to test this myself on OSX because secondary displays are
not detected with virtualbox.

Cheers
Antoine