Re: [gtk-osx-users] webkit2gtk-3.0.

Hello John,

It is for Gnoga an Ada graphic library, see:
http://sourceforge.net/p/gnoga/mailman/message/33148762/

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

Le 30 déc. 2014 à 18:09, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> a écrit :

On Dec 30, 2014, at 8:43 AM, Pascal <p p14 orange fr> wrote:

Hello,

I have build successfully webkit with jhbuild unfortunately I need webkit2gtk-3.0.
Is it available with gtk-osx?
Which name? I tried "jhbuild build webkit2gtk" with no success :-(

Not at present. WebkitGtk doesn't support the Quartz Gtk backend; we've been able to work around that for
Webkit 1, but Webkit 2 has changed enough that we'll have to start over. We've only just begun looking at
it.

What package are you trying to build that requires Webkit2?